Check the IOTA MeetUP in Amsterdam
“Do you want to explore IOTA and understand how it works? Do you want to discover what you need to start building your application today? We’ll rebuild some existing use cases to inspire you and to get going and moving fast!
Join us on the 25th of October 2015 at the House of Watt in Amsterdam to startup with us the Dutch IOTA community!
Come bring your laptop and start coding on IOTA today!
– Dominik Schiener, co-founder of IOTA will present the data platform & marketplace of IOTA
– Harm vd Brink will walk us through the first software basics of IOTA. Hands on. Together with him you connect your PC to the IOTA tangle and start to code. To give you an idea of the possibilities he’ll walk you through an Electrical Vehicle charging station he built on IOTA. A charging station that works without backend system. It measures energy and manages the payment itself.
It is a “hands on” event!
– mobile device
– if you have one, your Raspberry Pi!
House of Watt
James Wattstraat 73
1097 DL Amsterdam
5min walk from subway station “Amsterdam Amstel”
Parking in front paid until 21:00 (EUR 3 per hour) or with Parkbee who propose special rates: https://parkbee.com/nl/parkeergarages?l=James+Wattstraat+73,+Amsterdam,+Nederland&when=now
Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dutch-iota-meetup-no1-intro-software-tickets-39029332785
Registering will grant you:
– The entrance to the very first full hands on IOTA Dutch event
– 5€ of IOTA (to be collected during the event, bring you id and purchase number from eventbrite. You get your money back! In one of the workshops you’ll create an iOTA wallet. And the money will be transferred back to you in IOTA.)
– free snacks
Get tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dutch-iota-meetup-no1-intro-software-tickets-39029332785
Without ticket your registration for the event is not final!